Sunday, November 14

White dress of a White Gumiho

After I had posted about My Girlfriend is a Gumiho I received a request to find a similar white dress to what Gumiho wears in the beginning of the TV show. My first instinct was to go on Polyvore, but as you'll see below I looked all over ._.


Fox

Fox by kuriku featuring a dot dress

It was surprisingly difficult to find cute dresses on polyvore so I went on YesStyle to find alternatives:
I think this one is the most similar one I could find...

I think this combination is so cute :)

Hmm...I'm not a fan of chunky sweaters but evidently long sweaters plus ruffle dresses are all the rage.
Another layer-able ruffle dress. 

This is so cute in navy!
A nice fall alternative.
The sweater reminds me of a fox...xD
Another cute knit alternative.

Then I remembered the beso launch and tried it to find:
BCBGMAXAZRIA Dress, Sleeveless V-Neck Pleated Skirt
BCBGMaxAzria for $51.99
CHARLES ANASTASE 413 WHITE COTTON KK66B01
Charles Anastase for $615
Rusty Dresses/Skirts : Rusty Chelsea White Juniors Dress
Rusty for $29.99
Erin Fetherston Button Down Dress
Erin Fetherston for $346
Flat Chiffon Tennis Dress
Adam for $295

Please let me know what you think would be the cutest! Are you looking for a plain white dress too? Or do you have the perfect one already? For me, I think the one I've been wearing will suffice since I'm not a big fan of wearing white.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous27.12.10

    Hey! I loved this drama as well, I thought Lee Seung Gi wasn't too cute at first but he grows on you. By the end, I was half in love with him. He has a certain attractiveness. But yeah, Shin Min Ah is hands down gorgeous. And cute. Thanks for finding these dresses <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will seriously make my day ^___^
Thank you for taking the time to write to me. I will respond on this page.