Sunday, June 27

Copycat Yellow Eye Make up

Since on ordinary days (when I wear make up) and job interviews I've been wearing lots of neutrals I really wanted to do something fun for Saturday.  I've been following Jenny's blog for some time now and attempted to copy a few of her looks (not always successfully). I was in a hurry so I didn't have much time to plan for make up and just went through her recent entries and picked this one for inspiration, and this is what I came up with:
And yes, I realize the right side is lower than the left side! I realized this afterwards because I was in such a hurry that I only lined the left side with a gray pencil (why I have a gray eye pencil I don't know).

Don't worry about my hair, I put it down afterward in the final pic before running out the door:
And this is what I used to achieve this look:
 I've been trying the Lumene mineral foundation that I blogged about here (will review it soon), the CK concealer I mentioned here, Model No.'s bronzer (my everyday bronzer for contouring, it's not as glittery as it looks), my new Lumene lipstick in 1. Along the Way, Urban Decay's eye primer, and Lavera's organic eyeliner (kajal) in black. I really didn't follow the color choices that Jenny used even though my 120 palette does have more colors, but mostly this was because I was in a hurry and I didn't want to waste time experimenting when I was already running late.

...Wow I finished this post late T-T; I just wanted to quickly mention that the husky in the previous post is the one I've been trying to walk on a daily basis (40min walks to the park) and hopefully I'll build some muscle with her (she drags me up the hills like crazy! my thighs are finally used to it...).

Looks like it's the end of the weekend for most of you, so I hope you had a good one (!), but tomorrow's my day off with the exception of a final interview so wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Love this look!!! :)
    I'll give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will seriously make my day ^___^
Thank you for taking the time to write to me. I will respond on this page.