Monday, June 28

Amarte Aqua Veil Pure Hydration Serum Review

Another product I received in my Beautyfix order that I have been wanting to rave about.  Since yobo started using it a few weeks ago when he ran out of his own product, it's been going fast and I suspect that in a week or two I will have a new serum to test out.  This serum is by Amarte, which is evidently a brand that uses the "Korean Sulfur Medicine System", and while it is not organic, it feels very natural.

This product retails for about $45.00 on their website and has the following ingredients:
hexagonal water, cyclomethicone, dimethicone copolyol crosspolymer/dimethicone, glycerin, propylene glycol, dimethicone, betaine, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, malva sylvestris (mallow) flower extract, sambucus migra flower extract, arnica montana extract, parietaria officinalis extract, hedera helix extract, sodium hyaluronate, dimethicone, biosaccharide gum-1, lilium candidum flower extract, orchis mascula flower extract, phenoxyethanol, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1, sodium chloride, fragrance, FD&C blue #1, FD&C yellow #5
 Wherein the key ingredients are:  Natural Betaine, Extracts of Cucumber, Mallow Flower, Sambucus Nigra Flower, Arnica Montana, Parietaria Officinalis, Hedera Helix

...When using this product all I could tell was that it definitely had a lot of cucumber, as it only has a cucumber scent to it, and gives a refreshing "cool" feeling when applied to your skin. So refreshing, in fact, that yobo insisted on using it for his sunburn because we couldn't find our after sun lotion (misplaced, I'm good at that). 

Overall this has been very moisturizing, great buy for summer, and I would definitely buy it again as I find it so much better than the others I've used so far. I'm also interested in trying out their other products, specifically facial moisturizers! I noted that they have UV creams and "natural" BBs as well! 

If you've ever tried any of their other products please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review! :D Cucumbers are so refreshing for the skin, especially in the California heat!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will seriously make my day ^___^
Thank you for taking the time to write to me. I will respond on this page.