Monday, January 17

But I want it! Spiked Mat!

My my how I've been gone.

But good news is that I have been working hard (~60 hours a week) and not shopping (too) much, which translates to not spending too much money, thus earning me more money :) This is all because I have been super sick and have watched many movies in the comfort of my own home (with layers of blankets), such as The Social Network, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Knight and Day, The Other Guys, Due Date, It's Kind of a Funny Story, and Black Swan. None of which had anything I could relate to my blog, though (such as dress style). I need to watch more movies about the past. I was thinking about watching The King's Speech soon, have you seen it?


--
Anyhow, this is what I really really wanted for Christmas:
Spiked Mat and Bag (Organic) $29.99 at Amazon

I saw this last year in Finland and wanted it but didn't want to pay 80+ euros for it. Now the little Swedish stores in Beverly Hills still sell them for about $70, but on Amazon there are a lot of good deals on the product! I picked out this little Organic mat and I think it will be perfect for me!

For those of you who are not in on the craze, the directions state to sleep on the mat, but when I was in Finland I understood from the demonstrations that it has a very relaxing (acupressure) effect if you just lay on it for 10-20 min before going to bed (on the floor). The little spikes (plastic or rubber) hit your acupressure points and help you release any pent up stress and it's supposed to be good for your posture and improve blood pressure as well (what I need, I always have cold hands and feet). 

Please let me know if you've tried this! I plan on ordering this asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will seriously make my day ^___^
Thank you for taking the time to write to me. I will respond on this page.