Friday, November 26

I love doing surveys when I feel bored and tired. This one's from Mariska.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I look tired -_-;;
2. How much cash do you have on you?
Like, $1.75 LOL I'm not much of a cash person...I card it all so I can keep track of my money (aka when I'm broke I can login and see why).
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?”
Bore?
4. Favorite planet?
...People have those? Uh. Pluto? Cause it's far away, alone, and cold?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Yobo of course ;3
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
Moonlight (on LG)
7. What shirt are you wearing?
This really comfy black tank I got from F21 for like $3 xD
8. Do you “label” yourself?
Yes, it's just that it's not always the same label....
9. Name the brand of your shoes you’re currently wearing?
Old navy (sandals)
10. Bright or dark Room?
Dark. I used to not be able to sleep unless the room was pitch black. I even taped a piece of paper on the little blinky light on my computer and on the AC so that I wouldn't have to see it when I had insomnia.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She's cool :) Her blog is very interesting to read.
12. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person?
Straightforwardness, usually people who are straight with you are brave enough to tell you what they think, to voice their opinions, to say no, and always know where they stand.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I think I was getting in bed to sleep LOL
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"Happy Thanksgiving"
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Oo....tricky...it's at least 7 blocks away from my house....
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
"Really?", "Yeah", "Aaauuuu" (to my cat)
17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
Yobo.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
My cat jvjv :3
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
O.o er. one?
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
....None o.o;
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Could be 16....or 20...can't decide
22. Your worst enemy?
Myself.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
You know I had to check...but it's this Buddhist OM letter on top of a flower. I should be more mindful and actually know the answer to this question o.o Especially since I haven't changed my wallpaper in 2 months.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"You showed me last time"
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Million bucks, with my luck I'd get hit by an airplane, or I would hit a bird or something...
26. Do you like someone?
I like quite a few people :)
27. The last song you listened to?
Crystal Kay - Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will seriously make my day ^___^
Thank you for taking the time to write to me. I will respond on this page.