One of the things I've been looking for is a website with a listing of all purses ever made by a certain brand, unfortunately my friend informed me yesterday that the only way to get something like that is to purchase one in Japanese. Which is not bad, because I've seen an LV collection book on Ebay for about $30.00 (also LV Bible and 09-10 collection), but I'm not in a place where I would like to collect such objects (I'm moving across seas!) so I would prefer is someone would just scan them all online. I would appreciate it if you could send me a link if you find one!
I mention this because I was reminded when I saw that Los Angeles Times has released "50 Signature Bags" and I wanted to show you which ones I like.
6. Prada - Pizzo S Satchel (I don't know how practical this one is...)
14. Marni - Balloon Bag (cute for everyday use)
19. Gucci - Boston Bag (I prefer the original tan too)
29. Marc Jacobs - Stam Bag (I have issues with the quality of Marc Jacobs...)
34. Chanel - Quilted 2.55 Bag (Can you say expensive?)
36. Zac Posen - Alexia Bag (I like this grandma style :D)
38. Halson - Foxy Envelope Clutch (I can imagine this going with a dress or a suit!)
43. Givenchy - Nightingale Bag (So many fakes out there!)
50. Louis Vuitton - Monogram Speedy (if I had to choose, I'd pick Gucci's Boston Bag over this one)
What do you think of my choices? What do you like? What do you wish were on the list?