Tuesday, August 24

Review: Calvin Klein Endless Creme Liquid Concealer

I mentioned a while back in this post that I purchased Calvin Klein sets on sale for my mother-in-law and kept a few things to myself.  This foundation stick ended up being the only item I kept because everything else I just added to yobo's luggage when he went back home earlier this month.


So this is 204 Cream, which is lighter than my skin tone even when I am not tanned.  I still use it with my darker foundation and haven't had a problem with it as it does blend it pretty well. I think I mentioned a few days ago that it's beginning to get difficult to leave the house without concealer (unless I forget) because this does a good job at hiding my hideous dark eye circles.

In a nut shell:
+ liquid blends well
+ good color match
+ no flaking or creasing
+ easy application (it's a wand)

- expensive (normally concealers are under $10, this one's about double)
- the cover cracked after a few uses even though I haven't carried it around me (it's stayed put)

I think this stick will last me a long time, and I'm pretty satisfied with my purchase.  I think I would like to try another type of concealer by Calvin Klein, or their other products (I bought powder and eyeshadow for my mother-in-law), but I wouldn't buy this exact same product again because of it's poor packaging.

Have you tried Calvin Klein cosmetics?

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fool proof concealer :) The wand ones are great for me :D I love how small they are. I also read good reviews on NYX's pot concealer too if you want to check it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh also, I found my 1.69 eyeshadow at Target! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I will, after your review.

    I'm back to blogging!
    Was on a hiatus due to hectic studying schedule.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great option - I've actually found success with the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse concealer. I tried it on a whim and have been pretty satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice review! I like the wand applicator, but that crack is a deal-breaker to me. I'm always dropping my makeup so strong packaging is key!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will seriously make my day ^___^
Thank you for taking the time to write to me. I will respond on this page.