Thursday, June 17

Would You Rather From "Beauty has No Label"


Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?
Extremely intelligent! What if I could invent something cool? Or be of great use to society? I could contribute more than with beauty!

Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
...I think brushing my teeth. There's mouthwash (as Gaby said) and dental cleaning at the dentist...

Be Rich or Famous
Rich, I don't want paparazzi or random people criticizing what I do.

Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
Shoe collection ;)

Be able to sing or be able to dance?
Sing~ You can do it anywhere, you can do it at any age!

Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?
Desert Island...obviously because there's food and water o.o;

Have a Computer or a TV?
Computer (from which I can watch TV!)

Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
...Spots, I don't think I can deal with stripes forever.

Drink out of a Teacup or a Mug?
Mug, because it's bigger and I don't have to refill it often (lazy).

Receive a bunch of Flowers or a box of chocolate?
Chocolate <3<3

Have a hug or a Kiss from someone you love?
Hug <3

Wear Converse or Stilettos?
Stilettos, just because I don't like Converse...

Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?
Johnny Depp~~~

Be a Fairy or a Mermaid?
Fairy~ I don't want a tail T-T; I prefer wings.

A Coffee or a Cup of Tea?
Coffee. How bout one now? Thanks.

Pink nails or Blue nails?
...Pink, just because I just had blue and it was very weird.

Live somewhere sunny or somewhere cold?
Somewhere cold...I'm not into sunny. It's nice sometimes but most days I just get migraines. Ironic as I live in California --'

Have an amazing house or an amazing car?
Amazing house (value stays longer than a car).

Be kind or funny?
Kind?

Eat Sweets or Cake?
Cake~

Hold a Tarantula or a Snake?
Snake...I'm really afraid of spiders, and anything with little feet. Especially since tarantulas have "hairs" on them I think I'd be too freaked out. In comparison the snake = cute.

Wear a necklace or a ring?
Ring.

Laugh or Smile?
Smile.

Be hated or be a hater?
Hated, hating requires too much energy.

Wear Pearls or Beads?
Pearls.

If you had to chose,lose your sight or your hearing?
Sight, it's something I've thought about often and it's so depressing to see people laughing and not know if they're laughing at you or at something else (yes I'm paranoid and stuff).

Have lots of money or lots of friends?
Lots of money, but this is because I would use the money on family. I like having lots of friends but I know what prioritizing means.

Love or be loved?
Be loved? Love? I don't know T-T;

--
Natalie from Beauty Has No Label tagged everyone so I thought I'd give it a go :)
If you any of you guys want to try, please do!

1 comment:

  1. This was such a fun post! I loved reading it!

    Don't forget to enter to win a Lime Ricki swimsuit!
    clothed much, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will seriously make my day ^___^
Thank you for taking the time to write to me. I will respond on this page.