Tuesday, March 9

But I want it!

I don't follow the release of luxury products, not because I don't like them, but for the simple reason that I'll feel bad when I realize how much I want something but cannot afford it. This is the same reason I pass by all the D&G, Prada, and YSL stores at the outlet (yobu, however, always manages to drag me in so that he can browse). I know that if I'm ever going to purchase a YSL purse it's going to be at TJMaxx or something so why bother checking out stores I can't  afford? I also don't like the way sales people in these high end stores (I'm referring to outlets for the actual stores have better trained sales people) treat me, or just look at me; they either dismiss me as non-important or they watch me like a hawk just incase if I do something wrong. I usually walk out feeling violated.

Today I was browsing Ebay and I discovered this beauty:
It's up for sale for $500 or best offer and I'm droooooling *-*

Any other takers? Or what are you lusting for?