Sunday, August 22

Review: 3Lab Perfect Cleansing Foam

With my Beautyfix purchase I received a face wash that I completely forgot about as I was even asking you for suggestions for a new face wash. I got this face wash from Beautyfix because I haven't found the perfect cleanser yet and 3Lab looked promising.  3Lab is a skincare company that focuses on anti-aging products, and their specialty lays in using "Nano-Claire GY™, the world’s first bio-engineered growth hormone and apple stem cell technology." If interested, why not check out blogger blog?
I've used this face wash to remove make up because...I forgot to get a make up remover.  I think I should buy one, actually, my skin has turned horrendous over the past three weeks.  Then again I googled make up remover and this video on how to use olive oil as a make up remover, so I think I will try it and share my results with all of you!
 I am much too lazy to list all the ingredients, which I'm sure you'll be able to find at their website by the way.  And if you wondered, this tends to retail for $40.00.
The summary:
+ creamy texture
+ foams well, but not excessively (means less chemicals, no?)
+ cleans well without drying
+ unscented
+ washes off make up

- high price ($40)
- not sure if it really removes make up as well as it should

Well this is the first of a series of reviews I'll hopefully finish posting by the end of the week.  I do have some news for you as well as a few items I've purchased throughout the week that will probably be worn this coming week.  They're mostly work appropriate, dark, black, and boring (? is black boring? not to me?), but I did buy a new pair of leather shoes for fall that I'm pretty excited about! :)

Have you tried any 3Lab products? Would you be interested in?

1 comment:

  1. its really very useful your this cream..


    Thanks
    Renaissance-Festivals.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will seriously make my day ^___^
Thank you for taking the time to write to me. I will respond on this page.