The title thus reflects my qualms with Asian Beauty-concept and the plan was to write about this while inspecting beauty trends in Asia. Instead, I've started this blog while still in California and the title looks to me a little...narcissistic. I just want to explain that this was not the plan. Actually I wanted to comment and discuss the following:
- Thinness as a prerequisite for beauty. Omg! I weight 40kg and I'm too fat to wear this!
- You don't want to be beautiful and white?
- Colored hair = stylish means that black hair = unstylish
- Asian fashion vs European vs American
- Pretending to be from OC with A&F, Hollister, PINK from VS, etc.
More to come "about me"...